SPREO Indoor Location Solutions offers mobile positioning and engagement products for stadiums and arenas. SPREO’s suite of indoor positioning software technology and location based features provides a unique integrated solution that includes ‘Blue Dot’ indoor positioning and navigation, geofence zone and proximity-based triggering for push notifications and analytics, campus navigation with outdoor wayfinding and pinning locations (like your parking spot), and a cloud platform to manage the entire system in the cloud. Read More
Successfully launched a large scale BLE based mobile geo-location service for this major public gaming company. The installation involves thousand of beacons and a large number of venues, all sites are managed via a cloud based CMS dashboard. Our system is trusted by the top gaming and lottery operators to securely validate bidding transactions and enhance player experience.
The regulator requires that gaming companies authenticate that users are located within approved wagering venue boundaries prior to accepting bets via a mobile device. Spreo’s platform provides the means to verify that a mobile device is in a valid wagering area and gives the ‘Zone In” signal to allow their transaction.
- Indoor/ Outdoor location – Utilizing BLE beacons, know with 100% certainty if a mobile device is IN ZONE our OUT OF ZONE
- Requires custom configuration of beacon transmission, security protocols, physical placement, and calibration.
- Ensures reliable, secure and accurate IN/OUT Zone Detection including advanced anti spoofing and ID rotation algorithms
- Enables/Disables specific “IN ZONE ONLY” features from functioning within mobile apps (Ex. Wagering Zones)
- The approach uses proximity of the user to beacons, and therefore does not require x/y/z location 0r Blue Dot.
The Proximity.Directory report is out for the first quarter of 2017 and it focuses on the growth of proximity technology in retail stores across the United States. The use of proximity solutions continues to grow globally. Here in the U.S. the bottom line for retailers is that the use of proximity data and technology may be the one thing that is keeping customers in their brick and mortar stores.
Here are the highlights: Read More
Are you a NASCAR fan?
Things are heating up in sunny Florida as time ticks down to the biggest NASCAR race event of the year, the Daytona 500. Time trials and qualifiers have been completed, and the big race is Sunday, February 21.
With SPREO technology live in several malls, hospitals and office buildings around the world, we approached the Citi Mobile Challenge U.S. 2014 as an opportunity to demonstrate our technology and its many valuable benefits and use cases in the ‘FinTech’ (Finance technology) sector. Read More