SPREO’s indoor location technology solutions platform provides substantial portions of the newly emerging IoT ecosystem. One of the primary aspects of our technology is to integrate proximity beacons into existing applications that specialize in a wide range of “location based solutions”.
Location Tracking & Sharing
SPREO provides highly accurate indoor location technology with a number of features that are the building blocks to a wide range of applications to meet the needs of our customers.
These building blocks enable SPREO’s highly accurate positioning to be used in many ways and provide a custom made solution for a wide variety of use cases.
Use Case – Gaming Industry
Zone Detection for bidding transactions
Successfully launched a large scale BLE based mobile geo-location service for a major public gaming company. The installation involves thousand of beacons and a large number of venues, all sites are managed via a cloud based CMS dashboard. Trusted by the top gaming and lottery operators to securely validate bidding transactions and enhance player experience.
The regulator requires that gaming companies authenticate that users are located within approved wagering venue boundaries prior to accepting bets via a mobile device. Spreo’s platform provides the means to verify that a mobile device is in a valid wagering area and gives the ‘Zone In” signal to allow their transaction.
- Indoor/ Outdoor location – Utilizing BLE beacons, know with 100% certainty if a mobile device is IN ZONE our OUT OF ZONE
- Requires custom configuration of beacon transmission, security protocols, physical placement, and calibration.
- Ensures reliable, secure and accurate IN/OUT Zone Detection including advanced anti spoofing and ID rotation algorithms
- Enables/Disables specific “IN ZONE ONLY” features from functioning within mobile apps (Ex. Wagering Zones)
- The approach uses proximity of the user to beacons, and therefore does not require x/y/z location 0r Blue Dot.
Use Case – Proximity Marketing
Location-Based Alerts for Daytona International Speedway
SPREO works with The International Speedway Corporation and the Daytona International Speedway, one of the leading racetracks and sporting arena companies in the United States. A Proximity module is part of Spreo’s mobile SDK offering. As a visitor walks near a beacon, their phone can provide an offer or range of interactions such as points for staying for a specific event, a car promotion or simply walking by a concession stand and getting a coupon for a hot dog.
- Integration with 3rd party location based notification services
- Alerts can be triggered by creating rules related to proximity to a single or select series of beacons.
- Create cloud based rules within Spreo’s CMS for sending push notifications
- Bulk upload option