SPREO’s indoor geolocation technology can be implemented in a wide variety of scenarios. Below are some real world, use cases of Spreo’s proximity, Geofencing and location sharing techniques.
SPREO uses of GPS, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth beacon technology to create a virtual geographic boundary, enabling software to trigger notifications, collect data or display content when a mobile device enters, leaves or dwells in a particular area.
One of the primary aspects of our technology is the integration of proximity BLE beacons into existing applications that can leverage location based context.
Use Case – Tabcorp – (TAH)
Successfully launched a large scale BLE based mobile geo-location service for this major public gaming company. The installation involves thousand of beacons and a large number of venues, all sites are managed via a cloud based CMS dashboard. Our system is trusted by the top gaming and lottery operators to securely validate bidding transactions and enhance player experience.
The regulator requires that gaming companies authenticate that users are located within approved wagering venue boundaries prior to accepting bets via a mobile device. Spreo’s platform provides the means to verify that a mobile device is in a valid wagering area and gives the ‘Zone In” signal to allow their transaction.
- Indoor/ Outdoor location – Utilizing BLE beacons, know with 100% certainty if a mobile device is IN ZONE our OUT OF ZONE
- Requires custom configuration of beacon transmission, security protocols, physical placement, and calibration.
- Ensures reliable, secure and accurate IN/OUT Zone Detection including advanced anti spoofing and ID rotation algorithms
- Enables/Disables specific “IN ZONE ONLY” features from functioning within mobile apps (Ex. Wagering Zones)
- The approach uses proximity of the user to beacons, and therefore does not require x/y/z location 0r Blue Dot.