The Spreo Platform empowers venue administrators to access and manage maps, directory content, hardware, analytics and push campaigns. All saved changes are auto-synced to client apps and digital displays. The platform is hosted in the cloud and is also available as a local server.
Mapping & Navigation
- Upload and manage venue maps
- Administrators can manage multiple facilities and maps, and can also do bulk uploads and downloads.
- The system can also integrate with other data systems.
Directories & Points of Interest
- Attach a description of the facility
- Define points of interest and directory item
- Smart search
Geofence Zone Editor
- Create unlimited Geofence zones for triggering events
- Create rules for sending push notifications
- Alerts can be triggered by creating positioning rules related to Geofence Zones or Proximity rules to beacons.
- Integration with 3rd party for location based services
- Define and update navigation pathways in map-based editor
- Define visitors, Staff, handicap, evacuation routes
- Assign hours of operation
- See the current operational status of every beacon in the facility
- Status of Connected digital displays
- Auto-notifications for hardware issues
- Provision, search, and view on the map all beacons
- Data collected: X/Y/Z location, T (timestamp), and ID (anonymous User ID).
- This data, in tandem with geofences, enables extensive analysis, reports, and analytics insights.
The dashboard includes:
- Data summary table including: number of users, top destinations, top searches and daily average app usage
- Traffic flow and heat map data from the walking paths of app users
- Geofence zone reports such as specific areas and time-of-day
- Customizable reporting available
- Raw data export and querying available